The Big Data Summit would like to invite executives, managing partners, directors, vice presidents, market analysts, leading edge computer scientists and researchers to qualify as a VIP delegate or speaker at the premiere IT event. Join like-minded peers and colleagues as they discuss current challenges, best practices, breakthroughs, and trends facing the sector. This year's strategic agenda includes a variety of interactive panel discussions, one-on-one meetings, and networking sessions. The Big Data Summit will gather the nations best and brightest to define solutions and drive the business forward through innovative thought leadership and industry excellence. Get involved with the discussion topics below:
Topics of Discussion are Set to Include:
- Business Database Management: Dealing with Big Data - The relational database (RDBMS) has long been the dominant model for database management, but the non-relational database (NoSQL) has gained momentum as an alternative model for database management. What is NoSQL? What are the advantages and what are the limitations? This session will discuss some of the challenges with NoSQL and best practices for businesses dealing with big data.
- Now That HIT Has Successfully Created Information Overload, How Do We Fix It? - Discuss how technology executives and healthcare providers effectively and economically can deal with information overload without creating more problems within the enterprise.
- Leveraging Big Data and Growing the Business - To prosper in today's volatile economic and regulatory climate, we need to compete armed with knowledge and analytics. To accomplish this, organizations must acquire a deeper understanding of their customers and their markets while keeping costs low - in other words, we need to leverage our big data!
- Data Analytics with Open Source Tools - Collecting data is relatively easy, but turning raw information into something useful requires that you know how to extract precisely what you need. This session will discuss techniques for working with data in a business environment using open source tools.
- Myths and Reality of Affordable Storage and Secure Accessibility - Discuss accelerating enterprise data growth trends and key reasons why many industry leaders are evaluating cost-effective and secure archiving and sharing alternatives.
- Real Time Data Analytics: Information NOW! - Discuss the advantages and limitations of real time data analytics. Including the question if the exponentially more efficient way the new tools can process data really means that results are actually available sooner?
- Our Digital Reality - The reality of the digital age is starting to outpace our human ability to fathom. Discuss how businesses can meet the fast pace by which the information increase and still drive revenue.